• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

Oscarep3

Hopeful for this week. Since my last post my recruiter has bugged someone up the chain of command multiple times for me and got a response to the effect of "He'll know something soon." Their soon and my soon are clearly two different meanings BUT we have the start of the month coming up and hopefully they will release some new dates.

Also if anyone still waiting on a date gets one, do me a solid and throw it up on this forum so I can reference how much more waiting is ahead.
My recruiter has been bugging the chain for me as well. My recruiter told me to be ready to go in April. So I have no official word yet but that made me hopeful

Oscarep3

I was told before that the latest we would get assigned is July so hopefully you hear something soon!
Yeah I was told we most likely won’t get a date until after September. Which sucks because I told the navy I’m in a hardship and they pushed for April, but once I couldn’t get in that class they said after September

apizarro90

I'm here on deployment worrying they forgot about me. Looks like there are a bunch of us still waiting for class dates... or any update for that matter?

kdmcdoug

Yeah I was told we most likely won’t get a date until after September. Which sucks because I told the navy I’m in a hardship and they pushed for April, but once I couldn’t get in that class they said after September
Got the exact same news you did and then got a call the next day saying I was put in the July 11th class. Happened a few days ago.

Oscarep3

For those of us still waiting for an OCS date after all these months.... you all staying motivated? lol
Nope lol. But I’ve started back working out just to keep my body in shape for whenever I get word. At this point just going through the motions

Taterone

For those of us still waiting for an OCS date after all these months.... you all staying motivated? lol
I graduated college this past December so I haven't been waiting as long as some of you. That being said 105 days out from turning in my transcripts, I am still motivated. There's a lot of stuff we have to know before we leave and it is giving me (PLENTY OF) time to memorize all that before I leave. The one unfortunate thing that I am seeing is watching all my friends I graduated with get good jobs and start their lives while I am just kinda sitting here in limbo.

I know, I got my winning lottery ticket. It's just a lengthy process to cash that guy in. All good things are worth waiting for.

KremPaps

It's definitely a challenge trying to stay motivated after all this time. Over 7 months since I found out I got selected for SNA and still no word on an OCS date. No matter how great my lack of motivation gets I've managed to keep forcing myself to workout and study Bravo most days, but it sure gets rough sometimes lol. At this point I'm running an outstanding medium (I've got the old man PRT scoring so that helps ha), my pushups and planks are at an excellent low, and i've got 95% of Bravo memorized verbatim.

Usually a chat with my recruiter and some cool naval aviation videos on youtube gets my motivation going again, but the other day my recruiter told me that the class starting ROM this weekend had 4 last minute openings they were looking for people to fill. Even with an approved hardship request they refused to take me for it. "No pilots!" lol. That was a pretty good hit to my motivation.

Damn good way to look at it though Taterone. We really do have winning lottery tickets here even if we have to wait a while to cash them in!