• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

dg_2020

Anyone have prior experience filling a financial hardship to get an OCS date? I was originally going Jul4, but something happened (not as a result of me, some process mess up) and I got pulled into a Sept class. I would be out of a job for over 4 months if I go in Sept. Plus, I have dependents. Just seeking advice on what to say/how to explain my situation.

Anyone have prior experience filling a financial hardship to get an OCS date? I was originally going Jul4, but something happened (not as a result of me, some process mess up) and I got pulled into a Sept class. I would be out of a job for over 4 months if I go in Sept. Plus, I have dependents. Just seeking advice on what to say/how to explain my situation.
Im on somewhat similar boat as you. Looking for a way too…

Oscarep3

I filed and got accepted for a financial hardship back in April, but from what they told me they could do nothing for me back then and that the best they could do was put me in the September class. I basically just explained my situation and emphasized that an earlier ship out date was required to help out with the situation. Though it didn’t work in my favor I hope it works out in yours

AceWolf3

Congrats! Still hanging tight myself. Haven’t heard much other than likely leaving before October 1 since this board was allocated for FY21. Guess that myth has been debunked…..

PEFO Silver-Shades

Congrats! Still hanging tight myself. Haven’t heard much other than likely leaving before October 1 since this board was allocated for FY21. Guess that myth has been debunked…..
Many of us from the Jan board have dates starting from Nov and going into 2022, so im going to assume youll have a date before us