• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

Revitalized

I'm over here trippin about not having a date 2 months after selection and y'all have been waiting for almost 8. At least I know not to expect anything soon. Seems like late fall, would be the earliest for anyone from the JAN board like myself. I'm pretty sure that none of the SNA selects from our board have received a date yet. It sucks, but I'm trying my best to embrace it because I know I have that ticket in hand and it's just waiting to be cashed. Stay motivated, friends.

KremPaps

Congrats! You mentioned you had an approved hardship request a few weeks ago right? I've got one as well and was hoping that would make things a bit sooner... Apparently not.

My recruiter has told me to expect a start date some time in the fall. Wont even make a FY21 class it seems. Still dont understand the navy sending people from later board dates before ours.
That I don't understand neither. I know that people who are "age critical" get to go first though.