• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Anyone AD willing to DM me the official results for 25 Jan aviation board! Thanks!!!

Just talked to my recruiter and he seems convinced that I'm unlikely to ship before mid-July due to a backup in the SNA pipeline. So much for commissioning in FY21. Some of y'all seem to still be getting dates, so I'm hoping that he's just a pessimist.

Oscarep3

Just talked to my recruiter and he seems convinced that I'm unlikely to ship before mid-July due to a backup in the SNA pipeline. So much for commissioning in FY21. Some of y'all seem to still be getting dates, so I'm hoping that he's just a pessimist.
So it’s possible for us not to go in FY21? They was saying on here they can’t send us after FY21. This sucks

Yeah. I remember seeing "FY21" under the ship date column way back when my recruiter sent me a screenshot of the selection results. Seems strange to push us to FY22 when a fair number of people were just selected for then in the last board, but who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

FreshyyP

I received a date yesterday for the May 9th class! But I still don’t have a selection letter ? I’m hopeful I’ll get it in time to leave
It's people from this board who has April dates and haven't gotten a Finsel letter yet. Most candidates on recent boards got finsel letters just before they shipped out. you probably won't get it until 2-3 weeks before you leave.