• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

goeagles

Was wondering what happened to this thread. My recruiter originally told me that "HQ is trying to get everyone out who hasn't shipped yet by the January 3 or January 24 OCS classes", but then called me a few weeks later and told me priority is being given to people that have difficult circumstances due to covid (like loss of job, death in the family, etc.). I'm hoping this waiting phase will be over soon, I'm ready to go.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Was wondering what happened to this thread. My recruiter originally told me that "HQ is trying to get everyone out who hasn't shipped yet by the January 3 or January 24 OCS classes", but then called me a few weeks later and told me priority is being given to people that have difficult circumstances due to covid (like loss of job, death in the family, etc.). I'm hoping this waiting phase will be over soon, I'm ready to go.
Same here!

Just got notified I'm listed for 18 April. Hoping I can potentially get an earlier date but just glad I finally heard something! For those of you who haven't heard anything, keep the faith. The list is getting shorter!!
Glad you got a date. I’ll check the class roster this week and verify it for you. Hope everyone had been doing well and is staying positive. I know these can be a rough time of the year for some people

bigbird

Biggest Bird
In a strange turn of events, I am shipping out in 4 days. Someone dropped from this coming OCS class and my recruiter got me in. I'm beyond pumped! See you guys down the line!
Lol I turned that same slot down! It must have been bouncing around all day! Glad you got it. It was just too short notice for me unfortunately.