• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

question about JETS and being navy officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcurb

this is toooooo funny. If you think i am on your case then you should keep your sensitive ass at home. but really who are you kidding anymore, we all know that you are jerking our leg. it's a good joke. you know what though, i was wondering why it is that you are in the habbit of hitting the shift key when you want to capitalize a word at the beginning of sentence because you are on all caps, so if all you can type is caps why worry about using the shift key to capitalize. anyway you are a loser and whinner. and FYI the marines run alot less than the Navy, you should, if you are thinking about joining, join the marines. Plus if you didnt know, the marines can let you opt not to run on days you dont feel like it. Call your local OSO for the marines, he will tell you all about it. Anyway, take care and eat $hit.

"Gentlemen: All the Branches of the Service are 'Honorable and Noble.' Each one of you has served your country well. Be proud of that."

(signed) GOD, USN (Ret)

Kraftwerk

CG, the Marines have something real nice for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with any platform you select. Everybody ends up loving the aircraft they end up flying (or have to ride in the back of).

plane_bus.gif

GO UGLY EARLY!

ghost_ttu

Lady, you can do better than that!!!! One word!!! ARMY!!! They have a severe need for Jet pilots in the ARMY!!!!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt....Didn't say it always works though"

Rainman

pilot
Originally posted by marcurb
Anyway, take care and eat $hit.

Now that's funny. <still laughing>

alright, in all seriousness collegeguy: having been to Marine Corps OCS I can tell you that if your class rank is high enough you can "opt out" of any runs and substitute jumping jacks; I thought you were getting out of OCS all together .. .for the "I M ASS" program (Introductory Maverick Accelerated Strike Styllabus). . . Yes, call the OSO. . Request the I M ASS program with the Jumping Jack Flash option. You'll be glad you did.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
COllEGEGUY,

FYI, the Coast Guard does have an astronaut program, jets and dont run as much as any other service. Plus their uniforms look like the Air Force. And the C-130's in the Navy are reserve guys. Navy Reserve guys also get to fly dc-9's and 737's. However, I have a very distinct feeling that you already know all of this and more.

Dave

EODDave

pilot
Super Moderator
PAP,

yeah when you get in the area, give me a call 361-939-7235. I can give you the info on the diff squadrons and wait time.

Dave

EODDave

pilot
Super Moderator
LadyJay...

....Nope sorry. However, I have numerous friends here in flight school that are. Are you on the prowl?

Dave

LadyJayUSN

Always...(insert wink and smile here)....

...I'm a good 5-6 years older than the average male in this town and anyone else is just a bore (all they ever talk about is wrastlin' their cows to the ground and stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.