• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

Takami86

Got a question for the active duty Navy personnel on the forum. What's the likelihood that CNRC took today off as a training holiday in conjunction with MLK on Monday? So that we wont see anything until Tuesday? I know a lot of military units do this.
Not a full day, but sometimes they like to break early, I think if we don't know by lunch then we will be waiting till Tuesday.

exNavyOffRec

Got a question for the active duty Navy personnel on the forum. What's the likelihood that CNRC took today off as a training holiday in conjunction with MLK on Monday? So that we wont see anything until Tuesday? I know a lot of military units do this.

The guys on the East coast have already had lunch and gone home LOL

zarevich

I’m thinking end of January first week of February if the board was convened on the 18th of December. Four weeks only makes it 18th of January and with Christmas/New Years... most likely February but I hope I am wrong.

Takami86

I’m thinking end of January first week of February if the board was convened on the 18th of December. Four weeks only makes it 18th of January and with Christmas/New Years... most likely February but I hope I am wrong.
The fact that one of the boards has already released results has me hoping sooner than later. I mean theoretically all the IWC board results should be relatively close together and historically they have been.

NevarYalnal

feel bad for those who had done some extra legwork to improve their package since submitting for this board, getting close to the cutoff for the next IWC board isn't it?

zarevich

Were the SWO Oceano results actually posted? I thought someone just saw something on N3 page but not the actual results for it

zarevich

I wonder if they were posted early because they only had a few people selected and it was a fast process to approve those people and release the results.

Takami86

I wonder if they were posted early because they only had a few people selected and it was a fast process to approve those people and release the results.
Agreed, I figure if anything they are sitting on a desk for final signature, I thought it was wierd though because previous boards they announced them all at the same time.