• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

RFLanes

I hypothesize that the LT that has been posting the results on CNRC recently is a sadistic lurker on these forums, and is intentionally not posting them just to watch everyone squirm.
if this is true, then this comment likely does not help. However, the thought of someone holding onto the results just to watch a group of grown-ups cry our way to a certain number of posts is slightly hilarious.

Takami86

I hypothesize that the LT that has been posting the results on CNRC recently is a sadistic lurker on these forums, and is intentionally not posting them just to watch everyone squirm.
The funniest part is if he played like he was a person that applied and started messing with us.

zarevich

Anyone know what day they actually convened? NOV SWO was supposed of been on the 9NOV but ended up being on the 16NOV

Takami86

Anyone know what day they actually convened? NOV SWO was supposed of been on the 9NOV but ended up being on the 16NOV
The Swo Oceano one that they released yesterday says the 18th of December if they did all the boards together then my guess is december 18th.