• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

notacoverband

Good morning all! Wanted to start a thread for those waiting for this board. Interesting times here, but I have a reconsideration package in for this one and was wondering who else was out there. I'll post my stats later as its early and I'm on my phone. Thanks all and best of luck to everyone!

zarevich

I applied for it but not sure if my waiver will get approved at all or on time for the NOV board. Submitted my package last week with an OAR waiver for being 2 points short.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
I am applying for this board. I will be submitting my package this week as soon as my last interview worksheet comes in. Im applying for 1830 with a secondary of 1820.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
My interviews are more geared towards 1830 but I went with 1820 since I have a cyber background as well. Unfortunately, I am no longer eligible for Crypto (that was my number one choice last time I tried to apply).

avmar

Hey everyone! I just put in my application this week. Super excited!

I applied for 1: Crypto 2. IP
Degrees: BA Computer Science (4.0 GPA), Chemistry (3.998 GPA), Biology (3.998 GPA)
OAR: 66
Work: About 2 years of internships in software engineering, English teacher in Japan (4 years)
LOR: 2 Supervisors, 1 police officer, 1 academic advisor, 1 incoming from O7

I feel moderately good about my chances, but we will see.
My skills align well with CWE, but the opportunities for CWO and IP seem more diverse, so I chose those two.

exNavyOffRec

Hey everyone! I just put in my application this week. Super excited!

I applied for 1: Crypto 2. IP
Degrees: BA Computer Science (4.0 GPA), Chemistry (3.998 GPA), Biology (3.998 GPA)
OAR: 66
Work: About 2 years of internships in software engineering, English teacher in Japan (4 years)
LOR: 2 Supervisors, 1 police officer, 1 academic advisor, 1 incoming from O7

I feel moderately good about my chances, but we will see.
My skills align well with CWE, but the opportunities for CWO and IP seem more diverse, so I chose those two.
I think the CWE guys would be tripping over themselves to interview you.

You do realize that based on experience CWE can come in greater than O-1 and that CWE do not go to OCS they go to ODS

avmar

I think the CWE guys would be tripping over themselves to interview you.

You do realize that based on experience CWE can come in greater than O-1 and that CWE do not go to OCS they go to ODS
The work sounds fun, but I want a chance to be stationed somewhere other than Maryland.
ODS would be nice though!

Last edited: