• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

Takami86

So the board didnt actually convene on Nov 30.
The way I read the swo Oceano results listing, it says convened and adjourned 18 Dec 2020, however I'm not sure if within the different iwc designator they had their own "day" or "days" I'm just guessing

PringleMan

For the June boards they all convened and ended on the same day per the memos. But for June they were also all released on the same day, so this is kind of odd.

Takami86

For the June boards they all convened and ended on the same day per the memos. But for June they were also all released on the same day, so this is kind of odd.
Agreed, so hopefully they are just finalizing a few things and going to drip the other list soon

jetphiltx

This waiting over the past week has got me thinking a little bit. It seems maybe the 30NOV20 board is still sifting through our apps, weeding out as many as they can to get to the number they're looking for, so can it be assumed they're monitoring everything about us - even our social media activity? I'm not worried about my own skin, yet I also wonder how much they scrutinize our social media sites while they're considering us as fit to lead. When I Googled this, I only found that it can have an impact on security clearance, but nothing on the selection process itself. Anybody have some inside info about this? Hopefully, it's not the selection board spy that reads this post, yikes!

PringleMan

This waiting over the past week has got me thinking a little bit. It seems maybe the 30NOV20 board is still sifting through our apps, weeding out as many as they can to get to the number they're looking for, so can it be assumed they're monitoring everything about us - even our social media activity? I'm not worried about my own skin, yet I also wonder how much they scrutinize our social media sites while they're considering us as fit to lead. When I Googled this, I only found that it can have an impact on security clearance, but nothing on the selection process itself. Anybody have some inside info about this? Hopefully, it's not the selection board spy that reads this post, yikes!
To clarify for anyone new reading this, while your social media presence could impact your clearance if you were waaaay out there, nobody has time for that on a board.

zarevich

I think some of you over exaggerating IWC officer’s job ? but here is to a new day to get to 500 posts!

jnf2k2

Got a question for the active duty Navy personnel on the forum. What's the likelihood that CNRC took today off as a training holiday in conjunction with MLK on Monday? So that we wont see anything until Tuesday? I know a lot of military units do this.