• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

RFLanes

Are there any AD selects that have dates already? I remember there was some talk about our classes being for FY22, but there are civilian selects who have dates as early as April.

PerkJ

Are there any AD selects that have dates already? I remember there was some talk about our classes being for FY22, but there are civilian selects who have dates as early as April.
I’ve talked to the Intel detailer and her guess was that anyone who had fy22 would be going in the June/July timeframe in order to commission in October/fy22.
but to answer your question, no date yet.

I was told we wont get class dates until we complete our SCI pre screening. Once that is turned into mr celestin then our orders will be pushed. That came directly from him.

PerkJ

I was told we wont get class dates until we complete our SCI pre screening. Once that is turned into mr celestin then our orders will be pushed. That came directly from him.
Did he give you a timeline on how you had to get that done?

dimes05

for which designator? I'm just really confused why I still haven't gotten any official word. I've been shown the memo with prorec-y already by another member on this forum but still...

Last edited:

PerkJ

for which designator? I'm just really confused why I still haven't gotten any official word. I've been shown the memo with prorec-y already by another member on this forum but still...
Hmm. That’s weird. I don’t know. Have you emailed mr. Celestin? He would know for sure. His email to my CO said he had updates in BOL to show up Monday...

dimes05

Hmm. That’s weird. I don’t know. Have you emailed mr. Celestin? He would know for sure. His email to my CO said he had updates in BOL to show up Monday...
I have not. My CO apparently called someone a couple of days ago and was told everything was still pending. I don't want to step on my commands toes so I will just continue to wait I guess.

Did he give you a timeline on how you had to get that done?
So if you are already medically cleared your skipper will get emailed right away. If not all your medical paperwork goes to a board. Should only take a week if everythung is in order and filled out properly. I did my screening for TS/SCI today and only took 30 mins. Your SSO or Intel officer should have all the info you need to get it done. Once you complete that they send it to mr. Celestin and they get you a date pending that paperwork.

PringleMan

So if you are already medically cleared your skipper will get emailed right away. If not all your medical paperwork goes to a board. Should only take a week if everythung is in order and filled out properly. I did my screening for TS/SCI today and only took 30 mins. Your SSO or Intel officer should have all the info you need to get it done. Once you complete that they send it to mr. Celestin and they get you a date pending that paperwork.
It is a little different for anyone selected for CW, as a side note. For CW, you specifically have to have your SCI screening with a contact at 10th Fleet, as there are wide-ranging cross-requirements with other government agencies for the majority of the CW postings. And already having a TS/SCI does not guarantee that it will be sufficient for CW.