• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

Dozier22

TLADY22
Good morning. Can someone tell me when the next application due date is for IWC? The last submission for IWC on NPC's AC GENOFF Boards list was 22 JAN. Also, does anyone know who looks at the CWE packages. I have not heard back from them at all, not even for an At-Board List.

Thanks in advance.

exNavyOffRec

Good morning. Can someone tell me when the next application due date is for IWC? The last submission for IWC on NPC's AC GENOFF Boards list was 22 JAN. Also, does anyone know who looks at the CWE packages. I have not heard back from them at all, not even for an At-Board List.

Thanks in advance.

The new schedule should be out soon, from previous years expect a due date somewhere in May give or take a few weeks.

CWE might not do an at board list as that is a designator that will do actual interviews, if you are civilian your recruiter will probably get info that you are set up for an interview or have been declined, if you are AD you will either hear you have an interview or not hear back at all.

CWE has a limited number of degrees they will accept and only from a specific list of schools, did you or your recruiter verify your degree and school was on the list?

notacoverband

Good morning all! Was thinking about where I might have gone wrong on my package and remembered I did have a waiver for my evals as I've only had 1 real weighted eval. Did anyone else get picked up for any 18's with a waiver or could that have possibly been a contributing factor?

zarevich

Just an FYI, no OCS class has been less than 100 people since at least September
How long did it take for you to get an OCS date after your command let you know you were selected and you gave them a date you would like to leave for OCS?

DarkWingDuck

Good morning all! Was thinking about where I might have gone wrong on my package and remembered I did have a waiver for my evals as I've only had 1 real weighted eval. Did anyone else get picked up for any 18's with a waiver or could that have possibly been a contributing factor?
I was recommended for IP with a GPA waiver.

I just received my date on Wednesday last week, which was close to two weeks after I submitted all of my paperwork.
Hey just curious as to if you had to do your pre screening for TS/SCI and then submit that to Mr. Celestin? I did all that and still have not heard anything. if you don't mind me asking, what is your class date?

RFLanes

Hey just curious as to if you had to do your pre screening for TS/SCI and then submit that to Mr. Celestin? I did all that and still have not heard anything. if you don't mind me asking, what is your class date?
Pre-screening was sent to Mr. Celestin by Ms. Hanlon, I was Cc’d on the email. My command made me available as early as March and I am classing up 18-APR.

Sounds good. My command said the same and i submitted my stuff about two weeks ago so hopefully next week i get a date. thanks guys, look forward to seeing yall out there.

does anyone know how to navigate the new NPC upgrade to find the sharepoint with the board results? Just wanted to print out the Intel results to have them.