• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

does anyone know how to navigate the new NPC upgrade to find the sharepoint with the board results? Just wanted to print out the Intel results to have them.

I was having difficulty finding the PAs myself. I emailed the webmaster to directly send me the URL and they replied in a couple of days. Good luck.

lankwa

I was told by my Officer Programs Coordinator that my Security screening is good to go but I never received a call from anyone? Is this common? I have a recent TS/SCI but I thought I still had to go through that process with the security manager? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

zarevich

Haven’t checked eNTRS in a week, and the site is not opening up for me right now to check. No email about a class date though

lankwa

No date. No new information either. My OPC is quiet and haven't had any contact with anyone other than Ms. O'Connell last week regarding my security questionnaire. I really hope we get orders before April..

zarevich

because enlisted people already under contract, while civilians are not. Why take someone from a command for OCS early when you can serve longer at your command and give your command enough time to have your replacement check in and get a turn over. They know they got your ass while a civilian can probably change their mind (not sure how true this is) before they ship out to OCS.