• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

PringleMan

I have the results downloaded, feel free to PM me.

Unfortunately I was not selected, so I guess I am going to be finding out first hand about whether the next couple of boards are being pushed.

On that note, is it 6 months from the convene date or the results date? My guess is the convene date?

Takami86

Unfortunately I was not selected, so I guess I am going to be finding out first hand about whether the next couple of boards are being pushed.

On that note, is it 6 months from the convene date or the results date? My guess is the convene date?
Me either bro I wish I new why I wasn't selected.

Triumph_MAC

I just sent you over a PM if you don't mind checking for me. Sorry to hear you weren't selected this time around.

NevarYalnal

that sucks man, sorry to hear. you might be ok with the 6 month period regardless if the next board after march won't be held for a while.

RFLanes

I have been informed that I was selected for IP. Thank you all for the drive and support over the last couple months. If anyone would like to reach out, I am happy to go over what was in my package that might have been factors which allowed for my selection. I am truly grateful for this moment.

Triumph_MAC

Roughly 15% or so for 1830 then, if I remember the intel list having around 176 at the board.

Edit: my math was wrong, I looked at the selected number.

Last edited:

notacoverband

Well if you do a reconsideration package like I did it's within six months from the results...

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
It seems like several of you guys that weren't selected are far into your careers, do you think that was an issue? I missed this board and will be on the March board with 13 years TIS. Just trying to temper my expectations.

tddubb

Can someone with access possibly PM me the results? BOL isn't showing anything, and nobody's contact me

Last edited: