• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

zarevich

For SWO and Supply, OCS seats started to fill on 07Dec20 and results came out a month later
SWO board convened 16NOV instead of 9NOV, results came out first week of January. As I stated above, I truly expect results in February because IWC board convened a month later. I was really hoping for Intel results to come out earlier since CW/Oceano are out but...

PringleMan

I believe that they are filling OCS slots as much as possible starting from the smallest board and working up. Last board there was a really really long delay in getting results, allegedly because they were trying to assign OCS dates to all civilian selectees before releasing the results. I think IP and CW were probably around the same size, which was why CW came out first. I am guessing IP will come next and then Intel. The fact that is also number order for the designators is probably a coincidence.

Of course that is all wild supposition, I am just trying to find some logic to releasing the boards one at a time like this.

Takami86

SWO board convened 16NOV instead of 9NOV, results came out first week of January. As I stated above, I truly expect results in February because IWC board convened a month later. I was really hoping for Intel results to come out earlier since CW/Oceano are out but...
Agreed, however I do think the fact is the might of had SWO waiting on someone returning from holiday leave so I give it up to a week earlier and since we have CW that came out last week it makes me think we are close. Really want it to be this week and not next week.

Takami86

I believe that they are filling OCS slots as much as possible starting from the smallest board and working up. Last board there was a really really long delay in getting results, allegedly because they were trying to assign OCS dates to all civilian selectees before releasing the results. I think IP and CW were probably around the same size, which was why CW came out first. I am guessing IP will come next and then Intel. The fact that is also number order for the designators is probably a coincidence.

Of course that is all wild supposition, I am just trying to find some logic to releasing the boards one at a time like this.
Kind of my working theory!

zarevich

I applied for intel and swo intel and was pushed from the board last June i think the date was to this board... I’ve been in limbo for a while
I applied for SWO Intel for my 3rd choice but heard back that there were 0 quotas for NOV board

zarevich

Agreed, however I do think the fact is the might of had SWO waiting on someone returning from holiday leave so I give it up to a week earlier and since we have CW that came out last week it makes me think we are close. Really want it to be this week and not next week.
That’s why I say early February because of the holidays, 1 months from 1 Jan is February since board was right before the holidays

jetphiltx

Based on what others have said, the results should be released no later than 10-11 weeks after the board initially met, which puts the expected latest release week to 02/15. Like everyone else on this forum I'd love to know their answer last year, but the hurry-up & wait factor is stronger than the force with the 30NOV20 IP & Intel boards.

Takami86

Based on what others have said, the results should be released no later than 10-11 weeks after the board initially met, which puts the expected latest release week to 02/15. Like everyone else on this forum I'd love to know their answer last year, but the hurry-up & wait factor is stronger than the force with the 30NOV20 IP & Intel boards.
I really hope your wrong seeing as my transfer date is 26 Feb if I'm not selected...... I was really hoping i would know at this point!

PringleMan

I really hope your wrong seeing as my transfer date is 26 Feb if I'm not selected...... I was really hoping i would know at this point!

You should be able to talk to your admin to re-submit your transfer package for a later date. I think the circumstances are justifiable. You had a school lined up right? How much time between your transfer date and the class-up is there?