• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

jetphiltx

I really hope your wrong seeing as my transfer date is 26 Feb if I'm not selected...... I was really hoping i would know at this point!

To be completely frank I have absolutely no idea how much longer we'll have to wait and I'm simply stealing others' comments regarding how long it might be. Heck, we could know tomorrow, but after reading those who have more experience with waiting for board results they will more than likely drop next week or the week after. I can't imagine them waiting longer than mid-Feb to release the results, but I'm a civilian with absolutely no prior military experience under my belt so what do I know? I would take my comments about the timeframe with a grain of salt.

BasketballisLife

I really hope your wrong seeing as my transfer date is 26 Feb if I'm not selected...... I was really hoping i would know at this point!
I feel like we should know before your transfer date ??. Has your admin already extended your orders? Maybe Paul Celestine can give you guidance.

Takami86

You should be able to talk to your admin to re-submit your transfer package for a later date. I think the circumstances are justifiable. You had a school lined up right? How much time between your transfer date and the class-up is there?
I work here in Millington, I'm headed to a gapped bullet at sea, they wanted me there months ago, the OCS submission is the only thing keeping me here.

PringleMan

I work here in Millington, I'm headed to a gapped bullet at sea, they wanted me there months ago, the OCS submission is the only thing keeping me here.
Yea but are they still letting you take 30 days? Just saying if you can delay your departure by an extra week, or even detach and push back your packout a little extra, that week can make a big difference. I mean, you know this already, just saying I had to do something similar coming to my current PDS because they cut my orders on a 3 Oct to arrive at my PDS NLT 5 Nov when my PRD was supposed to be in December. An extra week in there would have made it so much easier.

edit: What I mean is if they are still letting you take 30 days, you could take a week of that to have a better detachment and probably be happier for it. Again, I am sure you know that well, just saying.

Takami86

Yea but are they still letting you take 30 days? Just saying if you can delay your departure by an extra week, or even detach and push back your packout a little extra, that week can make a big difference. I mean, you know this already, just saying I had to do something similar coming to my current PDS because they cut my orders on a 3 Oct to arrive at my PDS NLT 5 Nov when my PRD was supposed to be in December. An extra week in there would have made it so much easier.
Ya of course it would, at this point though I've already pushed it out to the limit.

BasketballisLife

Good or bad? I’m into crypto and everything going up right now.
Sort of both if you bought in early enough. Reddit users have been doing market manipulation on gamestop, Nokia, black berry, and several other companies. I luckily had a few dozen shares in black berry and Nokia (before the reddit users started manipulation tactics). Now robinhood and webbull are blocking any more buys from the aforementioned companies to bail out the filthy rich wall street hedge funders. Its pretty dirty, so much for an unregulated market.

Crypto is on the rise like you said. My ethereum has turned quite a profit. Reddit users are trying to get dogecoin up to $1/coin. I bought a few thousand over the summer for less than a penny. Its up to 2.5 cents now.