• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

BasketballisLife

Window is closing for today. Millington tends to close up shop pretty early on Fridays as well. Based on the info trickling in these forums, I feel like we'll find out next week. Have any civilians heard from their recruiters regarding CW or Oceano?

jetphiltx

Window is closing for today. Millington tends to close up shop pretty early on Fridays as well. Based on the info trickling in these forums, I feel like we'll find out next week. Have any civilians heard from their recruiters regarding CW or Oceano?

I watch my phone/email like a hawk on the daily & nothing from my recruiter regarding CW. I didn't apply for Oceano due to my age being a disqual b/c I didn't think it beneficial to try an age waiver for other designations other than the Intel ones (1810, 1820, & 1830 are the only ones I believe).

PringleMan

I watch my phone/email like a hawk on the daily & nothing from my recruiter regarding CW. I didn't apply for Oceano due to my age being a disqual b/c I didn't think it beneficial to try an age waiver for other designations other than the Intel ones (1810, 1820, & 1830 are the only ones I believe).
Oceano is an intel designator, it is 1800. There is also cyber warfare engineering 1840, but that one is pretty specialized and you really need a background in it.

RFLanes

Oceano is an intel designator, it is 1800. There is also cyber warfare engineering 1840, but that one is pretty specialized and you really need a background in it.
Technically the 18XX is considered the Information Warfare Community (IWC) not Intel.

PringleMan

Technically the 18XX is considered the Information Warfare Community (IWC) not Intel.
Fair enough, but in my experience no one else in the world cares about any of those distinctions. To the rest of the world you are an "Intelligence Officer" for wearing that globe on your left breast and all of the problems that come with it.

For anyone who got CAC and wants to check if their name made the board:

CAC required

• Go to NPC
  • Left side under NPC Links click Intranet Sites
  • Find and click “Navy recruiting command Intranet” and click it (Not the MyNavy HR Bupers Intranet)
  • on the left side find “NRC Navigation” and click “Officer Programs”
  • on the left side find “Production” and click “Board Schedule and at board lists”
  • as of right now all top Excel documents are for IWC.
Same process works for DCO?

RFLanes

Looks like I won’t be able to submit for the March board.. well now I have more time to make my package even more competitive! Back to school I go for some more Calculus!!