• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

PringleMan

If I am reading the dashboard right (and accepting how wishy-washy it is by nature) it looks like they made all of their picks for Oceano for the year and I am guessing that these imminent 1830 results are probably going to 0 that one out as well.

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard 22 JAN 21.pdf
    242.5 KB · Views: 35

BasketballisLife

If I am reading the dashboard right (and accepting how wishy-washy it is by nature) it looks like they made all of their picks for Oceano for the year and I am guessing that these imminent 1830 results are probably going to 0 that one out as well.
Are you "implying" that the remaining 32 (or 49) 1830 quotas will "potentially" be filled from this board?

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Just out of curiosity, is that information updated daily, weekly?

PringleMan

Are you "implying" that the remaining 32 (or 49) 1830 quotas will "potentially" be filled from this board?

That is my belief. I mean, we had 175 applicants on the 1830 at-board list and even the CW list was up around 25% selection rate out of the ones that were on the CW at-board list. If I read it correctly as they are intending to close out 1830 for the whole rest of the fiscal year, then it would track.

I think it's monthly.

They have been releasing them every Friday recently.

PringleMan

Thank you! What is the email for Mr. Celestin?
If you are AD you can find him in Global as Paul Celestin. I am not going to do him the disservice of publicly posting his email address, dude is already basically running all of the intake for all of the boards.

The reality is that Org Box "OfficerApplications" and the AD-email "OCSQuestions" are really both read by him anyways.

Takami86

So I've been watching the dashboard but mostly for the IP's and there used to be 54 remaining selects now there are 35 so I'm guessing this board will have 19 selections. That's my base guess for IP. Agree with what was said earlier about it being weekly, I have seen a new one every friday.

PringleMan

So I've been watching the dashboard but mostly for the IP's and there used to be 54 remaining selects now there are 35 so I'm guessing this board will have 19 selections. That's my base guess for IP. Agree with what was said earlier about it being weekly, I have seen a new one every friday.
Yea, I think we will see 19 +- 5 or so