• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

PringleMan

Where are you seeing the results for this?
On the NRC sharepoint that you have to be Active Duty (and apparently some other permissions that are a mystery as some randomly people have it and some people dont)

If you are AD, shoot me a PM and I will tell you how to find it naturally. I still dont think that we SHOULD be able to access it so I am waiting for the day when someone is going to send me a super angry email, and knowing how to organically navigate to the page would be the way out.

BasketballisLife

On the NRC sharepoint that you have to be Active Duty (and apparently some other permissions that are a mystery as some randomly people have it and some people dont)
Yeah it's driving me crazy. I have access to ENTRS and PRIDE MOD etc but I don't have access to the lists from NRC.

K_Anderson12

If you are AD, shoot me a PM and I will tell you how to find it naturally. I still dont think that we SHOULD be able to access it so I am waiting for the day when someone is going to send me a super angry email, and knowing how to organically navigate to the page would be the way out.
Thank you for the info! I'm not Active Duty so I must not have access. But glad there are folks here who can provide updates, otherwise I'd be very much in the dark except from my recruiter

PringleMan

7 but one of the selects was from the intel board I found them on that at board list
Looking at the memo, to clarify for others he was specifically N for Intel per the memo, so it was not like they arbitrary shifted him over. He probably had some kind of background that they felt was exceptional for Oceano

Terminader

If it shows names, would anyone who has access to the Oceano results mind if I pm them my last name to check if I got selected?

PringleMan

Going to go ahead and head this off at the pass, the FIRST name of the person that was shifted from Intel to Oceano was Alexander.

If your first name is not Alexander, please do not message me asking me if you were shifted over.

Already got one ask, which I was more than happy to answer, but I dont want to get flooded with people wondering.

Takami86

Going to go ahead and head this off at the pass, the FIRST name of the person that was shifted from Intel to Oceano was Alexander.

If your first name is not Alexander, please do not message me asking me if you were shifted over.

Already got one ask, which I was more than happy to answer, but I dont want to get flooded with people wondering.
Sorry I guess by me saying that it started something!

Triumph_MAC

So you're saying the person who was shifted over wasn't a Michael....

PringleMan

Oh it is perfectly fine, and I am always happy to share information and answer questions. I just suddenly saw myself getting a dozen PMs asking about that hahah.