• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

BasketballisLife

Seems like a lot of people for either IWC are getting signed up for 05/30/21 OCS date, most were assigned on or after 01/15/21 as well
I just checked that class date, so far I've seen only 11 names in that class, 4 of them are people from this board that applied for IP. Haven't seen any intel. I'm about to check CW. Not disputing what you said, but the roster still looks pretty small with only 11 names. I guess the terminology you used for "a lot" might be subjective, not disputing what you said either.

exNavyOffRec

Just wanted some clarification. So I got a Pro Rec-Y for the 09NOV SWO board but only have a FY21 OCS time, not an exact date. I asked my recruiter about if this is because I'm on two boards and depends on if I end up selecting my first choice (Oceano) on this board, but I'm not sure I got a clear answer from him. He said it has something to do with balancing the classes between all the different designators. My question is, would my OCS date be dependent on the outcome of this board?

Sorry if something similar has been answered before already.

They won't give you a date until the results of all boards you are at are determined, if they gave you a date and you are selected for Oceano then they need to fill that spot, instead you just wait and will get a date after the other boards are known.