• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

It is a general board policy not to post results lists as that is the privelege of COs and SELs to let their Sailors know. However, if you were to PM one of the AD folks that do have access, we can work something out >_>

edit: And also the caveat that it is not actually "official" until it hits your BOL, and until you get that final selection letter (the second "Y") there can still be a host of issues that crop up as I painfully learned last time around.
So i recieved the prorec y on BOL. Are you saying there will be a second section on there that must state prorec y?

PringleMan

So i recieved the prorec y on BOL. Are you saying there will be a second section on there that must state prorec y?
The BOL Y is the pro-rec, but not your final selection. The way they used to do it, your package would go to medical after thr board instead of before, so you had to wait for that to go through and get an OCS date before you would get the letter actually confirming you. In fact, the documentation on BUPERS still reflects this.

Now, with the medical letter coming before the board, it should just be pending your SCI suitability screening and OCS date.

PringleMan

I hypothesize that the LT that has been posting the results on CNRC recently is a sadistic lurker on these forums, and is intentionally not posting them just to watch everyone squirm.