• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

BasketballisLife

Of course that would be awesome, but I'm hesitant to get my hopes up, I'm setting up for the 19th ironically also my reenlistment date, since I'm running low on days before my eaos.
It seems a lot of results drop on Wednesdays. I speculate it won't drop Wednesday Jan 20 (inauguration day) though. I'm guessing it'll be either jan 13 or Jan 27. Totally guessing though ?

notacoverband

I heard if everyone filled in their stats on the spreadsheet the results came out quicker ? If you haven't already please take a moment to. Thank you!

Takami86

I heard if everyone filled in their stats on the spreadsheet the results came out quicker ? If you haven't already please take a moment to. Thank you!

I heard if all the IP applicant do it, they will release it.

PringleMan

I will, but only if I can add a column to echo the letter I wrote the board regarding my prior de-selection and my GPA that had gotten a waiver twice now. It is both a bit different from normal (GPA) and a really bizarre circumstance (de-selection). My numbers would unrealistically change the numbers average but would might also shed light on priorities for at least 1810. My GPA waiver was denied the last time for 1830 but accepted this time with no changes...so.....?

I would be happy to discuss with AD the specifics of why I think my hollistic package mattered(s), but that has to be on SIPR and I cannot get on my SIPR again until this next Wednesday at the earliest.

Last edited:

RFLanes

I added my info as well, maybe now the results can be released ??

PringleMan

I will, but only if I can add a column to echo the letter I wrote the board regarding my prior de-selection and my GPA that had gotten a waiver twice now. It is both a bit different from normal (GPA) and a really bizarre circumstance (de-selection). My numbers would unrealistically change the numbers average but would might also shed light on priorities for at least 1810. My GPA waiver was denied the last time for 1830 but accepted this time with no changes...so.....?

I would be happy to discuss with AD the specifics of why I think my hollistic package mattered(s), but that has to be on SIPR and I cannot get on my SIPR again until this next Wednesday at the earliest.
I say this because my GPA was hilariously low as a cumulative, but for my -post enlistment GPA it was decently high. So it depends a lot on how that specific board sees it. So I dont want to screw up the average for other folks, especially since I was already selected once.

notacoverband

Id say for the waiver section in caps write PREVIOUSLY (DE) SELECTED 1810. Either. Anyone familiar to the forum will know. For GPA it should have both so others can see how important a solid package can be it when you get selected again(see what I did there?) All voluntary though, just to help others that come after us.