• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

Takami86

I'm on this band wagon as the third vote for tomorrow. Technically this is our 7th week, counting the holidays though.
Only reason I don't think the holiday is a big deal is because covid made it so hard to take leave that I'm sure another of people where still working.

Triumph_MAC

Only reason I don't think the holiday is a big deal is because covid made it so hard to take leave that I'm sure another of people where still working.
I know at my job, a lot of our folks are getting more efficient since they are teleworking and just focus on the admin side of the house.

Takami86

I know at my job, a lot of our folks are getting more efficient since they are teleworking and just focus on the admin side of the house.
I mean for me it helps that I don't have random meetings, or people coming down and interrupting me, so yes I feel like it's much more efficient!