• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-09 STA-21 Orders Received?

Surfer727

Are there any other direct numbers for BOOST that you can actually speak to someone or get a response in regards to arrival planning and general info? I've called just about every number possible on the site.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
still no orders....

What is holding your orders up? If it's a physical, call and check on it. If it's a degree plan/acceptance letter, call the school. Time is counting down, fast! Make sure Ed knows everything, he might be able to help you out too. Good luck! Keep us posted on your status.

Surfer727

The degree plan should'nt hold up your orders. They're mainly concerned with whether or not you're found physically qualified by BUMED/NOMI to process orders, depending on what option you were selected for.

Those attending BOOST prior to NSI don't necessarily have an exact deadline for their collegiate acceptance letters or degree plans (as per OD2/STA-21). BOOST has a liason specifically for those who have issues getting into school. I was told by OD2 over the phone that the deadline of 22 DEC on the official Congrats letter for selection to STA-21 was a typo for those assigned to BOOST.

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
Orders Mod

Just thought i would let people know. I talked to "Ed" and it seems it will cost the Navy 1000$ to do a ord mod for anyone wanting to switch there schools after having orders to a different school. I was just looking at another college and he told me he wouldn't even look at the idea of putting in for a ord mod unless it was due to needs of my family or medical. I dont know about you guys but I know damn well it doesnt cost 1000 to do a ord mod. He went on some rant about how people go to BOOST and NSI and fall in love and want to change schools and this and that. Obviously that isnt the case with me...just kinda irrated me so I thought i would let people know. The whole get one schools degree plan in and worry about getting the one you want later with a ord mod, is not looking so good this year. I am sure I can call his bluff and raise a fuss...but it was just something i was looking at anyways and I got the choice I wanted originally. Want to make sure if someone didnt, they atleast have a idea what they are going to be up against. I sometimes wonder if this "ED" guy is worth a shit. Waited on NOMI and listening to ED tell me how messed up they were for a month....just to find out they told him a month ago I need something to prove I wasnt sickle cell positive. One piece of paper and 3 hours later I was qualified.

Ok enough ranting about that...BRING ON THE ICE AND SNOW IN RHODE ISLAND....lets get this party started shall we??

What is holding your orders up? If it's a physical, call and check on it. If it's a degree plan/acceptance letter, call the school. Time is counting down, fast! Make sure Ed knows everything, he might be able to help you out too. Good luck! Keep us posted on your status.

All medical and school stuff done.

My orders were requested on 6JAN. I check BUPERS online every day but still nothing.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
What a sad day - I unplugged my ATC headset for the last time today! On to bigger and better things...

Handed my headset in yesterday, felt great! Gave away my 7110, AIROPS man, and FACMAN today. My house hunting leave also started today after work, awesome feeling! Like you said though, "on to bigger and better things". See you guys/gals in a month!!

AC1 FlyAlot

Handed my headset in yesterday, felt great! Gave away my 7110, AIROPS man, and FACMAN today. My house hunting leave also started today after work, awesome feeling! Like you said though, "on to bigger and better things". See you guys/gals in a month!!

Don't tell anyone - I'm keeping my headset :eek:

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
What a sad day - I unplugged my ATC headset for the last time today! On to bigger and better things...

Wait until you're on the other side of that headset, and your vocabulary will quickly decrease to words that reach about four letters ;)

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
Wait until you're on the other side of that headset, and your vocabulary will quickly decrease to words that reach about four letters ;)

Like "love" and "kind". I agree, Navy ATC is the finest! They never make mistakes, ha! :D

On a more serious note, my age waiver finally came back approved. I've had my orders for a couple weeks already but my degree plan couldn't be approved and I couldn't be assigned to a ROTC unit until the waiver came back. So I'm finally %100 done with the necessary paperwork, assigned to my schools ROTC unit, and am ready to start this new chapter of my life. See everybody in RI!

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Woooo, last day at the squadron is tomorrow!!! Reenlistment is done, now I'm just ready to ditch the utilities for some khaki's.

SkywardET

Contrarian
Hm, I have a question for you guys that have already re-enlisted. Are you fulfilling your orders or just fudging the numbers? The orders will cover out to 2012 at the latest, but they also include a clause that you are OBLISERV to February 2015. Is there something I'm missing or am I re-enlisting in February for no good reason?