• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-09 STA-21 Orders Received?

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
My Physical still says pending NOMI review......Anyone else in the same boat as me????

I'm there with you. Still waiting on NOMI AND my age waiver to come back approved. They can't review/approve my degree plan until the waiver is complete. Let's just say my orders haven't been requested yet. There is still time but I might take crbnsooner5574's advice and pray. Ha!!

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Seabee74, how long were your orders pending on the website before you seen them in bupers? Just wondering. I believe my physical should be sent back to Mr. Straten this week and he told me the day he gets the physicals back he puts in the request to bupers.

Seabee74

Sooner, My orders were requested Dec 8th and today was the first day that I checked bol and they just happen to be on there.... So it took mine 8 days at most.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Thanks for the info. My buddy, flyn707, just told me that his was requested on the same day. I talked to Mr. Koppy at NOMI and they had misplaced my paperwork I sent in last Thursday. I was on the phone for like 15 minutes and they finally found it. He told me he is going to try and get everything sent back to Mr. Straten by Wednesday. I am hoping that my orders get requested by Friday so I can have my orders by Friday next week or the following Monday like the 29th or so. If you guys are still waiting on NOMI I would give them a call to check and make sure you do not need to send them other information. Good luck all.

P-3RIV

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Yeah, well you can all consider yourselves lucky. I am stationed in HI and the longer i wait the more difficult things get. BUMED is still processing my physical. Not to mention that Ed Straten said it could take up to 35 days for me to get anything back from NOMI. And since the navy only pays to ship on vehicle, even if you're married, i have to drive cross-country. Planning a move with no orders and no real time frame sucks. All i know is i am supposed to report to NSI on 22 Feb.

Stick

pilot
I'm there with you. Still waiting on NOMI AND my age waiver to come back approved. They can't review/approve my degree plan until the waiver is complete. Let's just say my orders haven't been requested yet. There is still time but I might take crbnsooner5574's advice and pray. Ha!!

You should be able to log into the STA-21 website and see if your age waiver was approved or not. Last year I logged in and on the screen where it tells you about your physical and degree plan it should say. At least it did last year.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
For you guys wondering about your physical at NOMI, you can track it with this website on NOMI.
https://apps.nomi.med.navy.mil/NAMIEPE You have to log in with your CAC card, then under the user name and password blocks click on patient access waiver disposition. You have to have your SSN, birthdate, and you have to know the day you did your physical (i.e. the day you seen the doc). It will give you info on where your physical is and what the current status is. Check it out for you guys with outstanding physicals because it will totally help with the wait. It might even let you know if you need to contact them to help push your physical.

P-3RIV

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Hey, is anyone going to Auburn? I am leaving for NSI in FEB, and wondering if anyone in my classes at NSI will be joining me at Auburn. I cant wait, only thing holding me up is orders.

Snipesley

Maritime Kbay
Hey, is anyone going to Auburn? I am leaving for NSI in FEB, and wondering if anyone in my classes at NSI will be joining me at Auburn. I cant wait, only thing holding me up is orders.

I am headed to Auburn and will be at NSI only in Feb also. What major are you shooting for? I'm hopeing to finish a Mech Engineering degree by 2011.

Still Waiting on NOMI though!!! 45 days at NOMI and counting

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Mostly jbuck, but I think some NSI guys have started getting their orders here and there.

Update: The number to Mr. Koppy has changed to check your physical. Same area code and prefix as before but his direct office number has changed to 4502. I just got off of the phone with Mr. Koppy and he told me my physical was done today and he was going to get it in the mail to Ed Straten today. I am so excited because I know I will have my orders before the first now. Good luck everyone and have a safe holiday.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well Mr. Straten just told me that their systems are down today or he would have requested my orders. Kinda sucks, but I know that I will be pending orders tomorrow.

If you guys are still pending NOMI review call them and let them know how long you have been waiting and that you want to check the status of your package. Mine was at NOMI for like 2 weeks and it got done. Something is wrong if they have had your physical for that long. Good luck and have a good holiday season.