• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-09 STA-21 Orders Received?

SubmarineWife

So, everything was approved on 11/12. Mr. Straten says that we should have orders no later than Christmas stand-down. Anyone pending orders?

Navy_Brat_AT

Not I, but Mr. Straten told me the same thing. I think I am going to call in regards to my physical being reviewed, mid next week.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
I'm pending orders but the STA-21 website still doesn't say orders requested, Mr. Straten said they would request them 1st week of Dec.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well I don't understand this whole process. Some guys called NOMI directly and asked about their physicals, and they were told that they were so backed up that they are just now reviewing March-May's physicals. Hopefully the guys that had their stuff lost in transit, like mine and a bunch of others, will get our physicals pushed to the front of the line so we can get in with the group getting their orders before Christmas standdown.

haubby

None
Contributor
It's the same go around as last year. Like was said before, don't expect your orders till after the Holiday stand-down.

SubmarineWife

Email from Mr. Straten

I think this means that they are waiting on the BOOST/NSI dates to be approved for the Career Development Plans. Anyone else have any insight? I can't believe that they haven't even been requested yet! I've learned enough to not make travel plans until orders are received. As a major planner, this is driving me nuts!

Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 13:47 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Orders

As soon as I get an OK that all CDP dates have been enter I will be
requesting orders.

v/r

Ed Straten

Stick

pilot
Everyone needs to chill out. I know it has been said a few times on here but don't expect anything until after Christmas stand down. Your orders might get requested before then, but more than likely won't see them until after. It is just a waiting game. Just go do something to occupy yourself so you don't think about it. That's what I did.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Well I just sent in my extra paperwork to NOMI. I am hoping it gets back to Mr. Straten by tomorrow, and I should have my orders requested by Monday. Thank the Lord. Hope everyone else is having good luck with their physical paperwork.

Navy_Brat_AT

Well I just sent in my extra paperwork to NOMI. I am hoping it gets back to Mr. Straten by tomorrow, and I should have my orders requested by Monday. Thank the Lord. Hope everyone else is having good luck with their physical paperwork.

I just saw mine...Orders requested yesterday for BOOST!!! Woohoo

The_Good_Mista!

Hello,

I am a STA-21 Core selectee and I saw a copy of my orders via email from my CoC. However, I don't have my school squared away just yet. This is my first priority.

I reside in Groton, CT and I will be attending BOOST (3 mo.) come February, then NSI. If somebody needs help moving/etc., don't hesitate to ask. It seems like we'll have a good crew up there based on what I've been reading in these forums.

Take care,
Sam

SkyBoundET2

just putting in my two cents: physical sent to NOMI on 11/26/2008. No orders information available. I'm really not stressing it though. I won't be relocating for the 6 months i'll be up there, so i don't really need the orders except to transfer out. I read that last year, quite a few people did not get orders until very soon before they had to leave.

murph0307

FY-09 STA-21 Pilot Select!!
I wish......

My Physical still says pending NOMI review......Anyone else in the same boat as me????