• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

exNavyOffRec

My chief has basically been communicating with Mr. Celestin on behalf of XO. The issue i had was im on a conditional release from the nuke program, and it was possible that I lose it if I reenlist. I have already extended my contract twice so my only option is to reenlist, but if I reenlist as an obliserve it shouldn't matter to the nuke community. As of right now my contract expires in 3 weeks which is why.we put one in. It went in on Friday and I got my FINSEL emailed to me today by Mr. Celestin.
Good for you pushing the issue, the nuke program would have probably yanked away that condition release and said you need to serve more time, the detailer threatened to send me back to sea with 6 months left in the USN as I had done 3 years of shore duty, I said do what you need to do. I then told my OACR and CO and they said not to worry it won't happen. I don't know if they made a call or if the detailer realized that 6 months minus a few weeks to cut order, a few weeks to allow for transfer, 30 days leave allows for just 4 months attached to the ship of which 3 months is to qualify, and then I would leave.

Found out today I’m in the Sept 27th class out of San Diego. Best of luck to everyone else!
I’m from San Diego as well. Who’s your recruiter? I haven’t heard from mine since a week or so after we got selected. Left him some voicemails and emails, but I haven’t heard back.