• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

xeroseal87

Does anyone know if you are in OCS during Christmas are you given leave to go home?
Yes, but because of covid I don't know. If you compare the classes, the ones over Christmas are 2 weeks longer. Looking elsewhere on the forum it says we take leave. But for the September 27th class it kinda sucks. Our grad date is January 8th so we take 2 weeks, to come back for grad week.

JSaint23

Oh okay lol. I was looking at past forums and it looks like you get leave if you’re there during Christmas but due to COVID that might not be the case.
I think the leave during Christmas won’t happen logically if your ROM period is during Christmas or New Years. It doesn’t make sense to start quarantining somebody just to let them go home for Christmas leave and then come back to start the quarantine period over again lol

Timster96

I think the leave during Christmas won’t happen logically if your ROM period is during Christmas or New Years. It doesn’t make sense to start quarantining somebody just to let them go home for Christmas leave and then come back to start the quarantine period over again lol
Yeah, and if you’re in an earlier class I doubt they will let everyone leave and not put them in a ROM status upon return.