• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

CeTARS (CANTRAC VOL II) is showing the following:
SEP-06 Female: 5 seats empty
SEP-06 Male: -4 seats empty (assuming this means they've "overbooked" males as it shows 84/80 QTY)
SEP-27 Female: 0 seats empty
SEP-27 Male: 6 seats empty
Thanks, good info!

Timster96

What kind of hardship request did you send in if you don’t mind me asking and who in your command did you route it through?

JSaint23

Got my FINSEL today. 27sep class. I had a hardship request go in on friday.
Damn dude what!!! Bruh, are you a civilian or active duty and if you're a civilian when did you complete your fingerprints and sign your signature pages for your background check?

xeroseal87

What kind of hardship request did you send in if you don’t mind me asking and who in your command did you route it through?
My chief has basically been communicating with Mr. Celestin on behalf of XO. The issue i had was im on a conditional release from the nuke program, and it was possible that I lose it if I reenlist. I have already extended my contract twice so my only option is to reenlist, but if I reenlist as an obliserve it shouldn't matter to the nuke community. As of right now my contract expires in 3 weeks which is why.we put one in. It went in on Friday and I got my FINSEL emailed to me today by Mr. Celestin.

xeroseal87

Got it, I noticed on the excel spreadsheet that you're also 32, that may have something to do with them expediting your orders. Either way brother congrats, you deserve it!
I tried that route about a month ago and it didn't seem to phase them. As it is with this class even, I still turn 33 while at OCS.

Timster96

My chief has basically been communicating with Mr. Celestin on behalf of XO. The issue i had was im on a conditional release from the nuke program, and it was possible that I lose it if I reenlist. I have already extended my contract twice so my only option is to reenlist, but if I reenlist as an obliserve it shouldn't matter to the nuke community. As of right now my contract expires in 3 weeks which is why.we put one in. It went in on Friday and I got my FINSEL emailed to me today by Mr. Celestin.
Awesome! Good luck to you! I was thinking about putting in a hard shop request to Mr. Celestin as well.

JSaint23

I’m feeling the old salt vibe around here ?! I thought I was gonna be the only old man out there starting all over at the bottom again!
Bro you definitely won’t be starting at the bottom again when you put on those Butter Bars, with your time in service and BAH, the other 0-1 day ones will be begging to make your check compared to what they’re gonna be getting paid when they leave OCS lmao

Bro you definitely won’t be starting at the bottom again when you put on those Butter Bars, with your time in service and BAH, the other 0-1 day ones will be begging to make your check compared to what they’re gonna be getting paid when they leave OCS lmao
True I’ll be crying my way to the bank lmao... but I’ll still be crying with all the rest of you fine ladies and gentlemen pulling the shit duty’s as junior officers at the bottom of the totem pole lol! A little salt in my pepper and a few more stains on the left side of my khakis.. but still just a JO with a lot to learn in a new community haha!

JSaint23

True I’ll be crying my way to the bank lmao... but I’ll still be crying with all the rest of you fine ladies and gentlemen pulling the shit duty’s as junior officers at the bottom of the totem pole lol! A little salt in my pepper and a few more stains on the left side of my khakis.. but still just a JO with a lot to learn in a new community haha!
It won’t be that bad man.