• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Their entire fitness program is centered around HIIT workouts. I’ve been doing HIIT 4-5 times a week and running a mile and a half to 2 miles 3-4 times a week.
The HIIT will be a bit of a shock to the system because I’ve been doing traditional lifting for years lol ?.. but running is on lock, putting in 25 to 30 miles a week with some speed training mixed in lol

JSaint23

Also found out today that my recruiter is retiring in September.. could explain the lack of communication ?
Bro I’ve been there. Find another recruiter or at least ensure that you’re application and case will get passed on PROPERLY to the next recruiter you’ll be working with until you’re sent off to OCS

bro if you need help on where to go from here as far as finding another recruiter let me know.
Thanks bro! I made it known with my recruiter that I need to leave ASAP because my pre-commissioning physical drops dead in November and my Conditional Release/ Interservice Transfer drops dead in December (both of which he forgot). I also made it a point to speak with his replacement today. Finally as a backup I found another recruiter (that’s actually closer) just in case I’m not getting any word on a projected date by mid September lol

zbr23

You need a CAC to look at the class quotas in CETARS. if i had access to NITRAS I could actually the class lists, but I do not.
Yooooo, wait what?! Lol
I'm actually DoN civilian rn. Got me an NMCI seat with a CAC. What are the links? I'll see if my PKI certs get me through the door

OperationChungus

pilot
As long as they have that track and a pull up bar, I’m in lol

No pull up bars. Limited to track and field only. Workouts are on your own or in a group. Start working on planks, we'll be doing them for the PRT - they don't count but we still have to do them. Minimum time is 1:38. I also heard that the cadence push ups that USNA and USCG currently do might be incorporated.

No pull up bars. Limited to track and field only. Workouts are on your own or in a group. Start working on planks, we'll be doing them for the PRT - they don't count but we still have to do them. Minimum time is 1:38. I also heard that the cadence push ups that USNA and USCG currently do might be incorporated.
Great info! Thanks for the inside scoop!

xeroseal87

Yooooo, wait what?! Lol
I'm actually DoN civilian rn. Got me an NMCI seat with a CAC. What are the links? I'll see if my PKI certs get me through the door
If you google Cetars I think its the second link, and in there.click on the first link. You can then search for Officer candidate school and click on quotas to see what's available

xeroseal87

I wish there was a plank scoring chart out
From the groups I am in, the going rate for planks is a 1:38 minimum, with the DIs saying 2:30 is minimum. Max score is 4:30ish. They are doing planks right now at OCS, but still working out the scoring for it. My guess is they are doing planks so we are not breathing on each other during sit-ups. I would say shoot to do a 2:30 plank prior to arrival and keep working on sit-ups just in case. Those times were regardless of age or sex.