• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

My bad, I meant OCS.
No I haven’t, My recruiter wasn’t the greatest so I’m playing catch up and working with a different recruiter now and hopefully completing my SF-86 background check this week and signing my signature pages, also putting in a financial hardship request to hopefully expedite the process.

Timster96

Ok, so it was definitely a tense week and a half of waiting on standby. Unfortunately, I did not get picked up for the class that left for quarantine on the 1st. Fortunately, I did get my official start date! I'm in the September 6th class, leaving on the 22nd for Newport. Happy that the wait is finally over, and ready to start my Naval career!
Good luck!

JSaint23

Just found out from my recruiter today that big Navy just sent out an email stating that OCS is now back to 100 man class sizes, hopefully this gives everyone hope to a sooner ship date!

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
People who are already on track to ship: Did your OR say anything about FINSEL? My OR just has “no FINSEL yet” copied and pasted every time I ask for an update - yet this thread gives me the impression there’s movement on some fronts.

JSaint23

I’ve had 2 of my homies leave already and they both got their FINSEL about 1-2 weeks out from shipping. Hope this helps..

maowczykowski1

Just found out from my recruiter today that big Navy just sent out an email stating that OCS is now back to 100 man class sizes, hopefully this gives everyone hope to a sooner ship date!
Well I’m in ROM for the August 16 class now so your recruiter is way behind

JSaint23

Well I’m in ROM for the August 16 class now so your recruiter is way behind
lol tell me about it, my recruiter told me last Monday that she was getting kicked out of the Navy on the 1st of Aug which explains why she was dragging her ass for the last 10 months