• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I've also heard down the pipeline, don't quote me on it, place of residence has a part to do with selections right now. Hot areas such as Arizona, California, Florida and Texas are less desirable as first comers than those states that are the least affected by COVID-19.
Started in NC, currently in TN.

KFC

Jrmex

Jrmexi22
Started in NC, currently in TN.
Snap! Me too! I started in NRD Los Angeles and I live in Tempe AZ right now. I’ve driven down to LA for all my stuff. Sometimes it sucks but the recruiter over here didn’t seem too proactive and LA was my next best shop. I was wondering the same thing too.

Hey good evening all! Quick question for anyone in the know. I’m coming out of Maryland and have been hit with the “no update” every time I ask about OCS dates. Normally I get it and would just embrace the suck of waiting with everyone but I have a conditional release that will be expiring this winter. Does big Navy track details like that and make sure I ship before, or is this something I’m gonna have to consistently remind them about?

Timster96

Hey good evening all! Quick question for anyone in the know. I’m coming out of Maryland and have been hit with the “no update” every time I ask about OCS dates. Normally I get it and would just embrace the suck of waiting with everyone but I have a conditional release that will be expiring this winter. Does big Navy track details like that and make sure I ship before, or is this something I’m gonna have to consistently remind them about?
I asked my CCC the same question because my Conditional Release expires in September. Right after I hear back from her on that front I will let you know.

KFC

Bring your laptops here. The computers here suck and you need to to do your homework. Bring lots of protein snacks. Most of the food they give you is not that healthy. You get two hours of pt a day. I recommend using that time for running and doing your push ups in your hatch between lessons. No sit ups as of now. Planks are soon
I'm curious, were you issued uniforms and PT clothes before ROM, or do we need to plan to bring civilian clothes for those two weeks?

JSaint23

I would definitely stay proactive regarding your package, its YOUR career after all not the recruiters. Hope that didn't come off sarcastic lol