• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

Really? I’ve never heard of him before nor have I spoken to him. Do you have a number for this guy? I thought my only POC for getting selected was my recruiter which I just found out yesterday is retiring on Aug 1st, FML lol

Timster96

Really? I’ve never heard of him before nor have I spoken to him. Do you have a number for this guy? I thought my only POC for getting selected was my recruiter which I just found out yesterday is retiring on Aug 1st, FML lol
Are you currently active duty or in the reserves? I’m pretty sure those are the only people that he deals with, but I’m not sure.

exNavyOffRec

unless you are AD or reservist working through a CCC you go through your recruiter.

Sabre16

Usually how it goes, if you don’t pass you are now at the needs of the navy.
By flight exams I meant medical flight/nami

But that's what I thought. I got a bit confused because my friend said that the navy air contract meant you could be a pilot or any other aviation related designation, no guarantee.

exNavyOffRec

Oh yeah sorry.It’s not forced, you have the choice to leave OCS. I assumed you meant if you failed out of primary. One of my buddies was DQ at OCS and asked to pick another job. He ended up just leaving.

I have had guys fail out of primary and they given choice to try and redesignate or go home, even ones who wanted to stay often were sent home.

Russell1015

Has anyone heard anything from Mr. Celestin other than that you have been selected and he wants the date for when you can leave?

He wont tell me anything, I emailed him and he told me to be patient he would notify my command and me once he had a confirmed date....