• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

KFC

Any chance those who have gotten OCS dates could update the google doc before you go? Its not super important, but it might give us a better idea of when the rest of us might hear something.

the fly guy tj

Any chance those who have gotten OCS dates could update the google doc before you go? Its not super important, but it might give us a better idea of when the rest of us might hear something.

Yeah I am waiting for the overlord of the sheet to approve me :)

KFC

Sharing the link again just in case

lysrob619

LysRob
Anybody else here anything about OCS dates from the May25th, 2020 board?

My husband (Julian Robinson) flew up to Newport yesterday and checked in for ROM this morning. We got pretty short notice for him to leave (about 2 weeks), luckily he had already given notice to his previous job. I don't think he did anything special to get sent up early, I think he just had an amazing OR. He stayed on the ball throughout the entire application process.

JSaint23

My husband (Julian Robinson) flew up to Newport yesterday and checked in for ROM this morning. We got pretty short notice for him to leave (about 2 weeks), luckily he had already given notice to his previous job. I don't think he did anything special to get sent up early, I think he just had an amazing OR. He stayed on the ball throughout the entire application process.
Awesome, that’s what I like to hear. I had one of the worst OR’s. I’m an extremely motivated person so it didn’t slow my process of getting picked up down however I literally found out a week ago that my recruiter was getting kicked out of the Navy basically on August 1st so she was literally on her way out this entire time which explained why I barely heard from her through the entire application process.

Timster96

Awesome, that’s what I like to hear. I had one of the worst OR’s. I’m an extremely motivated person so it didn’t slow my process of getting picked up down however I literally found out a week ago that my recruiter was getting kicked out of the Navy basically on August 1st so she was literally on her way out this entire time which explained why I barely heard from her through the entire application process.
Have you found out your PCS date yet? I asked Mr. Celestin and he still hasn’t heard anything back yet about OCS dates for me.