• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

the fly guy tj

I didn't do anything special. Since the day I submitted my packet, I told my OR I was ready to leave at the drop of a hat. I am a civilian with no family connections in the military. OR has always been on top of things, but other than that I have no secrets for you guys

NordicSkiGirlNewbie

Got the call from my recruiter two days ago. He said there were a few openings for females in the August 16th class. I talked with him, and told him to put my name down for one of the spots, and sounds like I'm 1 of 2 on the standby list at the moment. Additionally, he told me if I'm selected that I'd fly out on August 1st and start quarantine on base on August 2nd for 2 weeks so plenty of time to study my Appendix Bravo and get in some last minute PRT training during the 2 hours of allowed outdoors time. Super excited, and patiently awaiting confirmation (or at least I hope confirmation). I should know end of day today or Monday, until then just living the hurry up and wait lifestyle and packing my apartment.

JSaint23

They go by when the person will graduate OCS, so for a person to be FY 20 they would have needed to leave for OCS by the end of June given the 2 week quarantine.

If you count back 12 weeks + 2 weeks for quarantine from the first Friday in October that would roughly be when the first FY 21 class would be arriving.
Perfect thank you!

Timster96

Has anyone heard anything from Mr. Celestin other than that you have been selected and he wants the date for when you can leave?

Sabre16

Question, is the sna spot only secured if we pass flight exams otherwise we could get put into another designation?