• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

My recruiter got transferred elsewhere and gave me the contact info for the new guy. Called the new guy and said I was behind like 20 other people who were delayed before me waiting for dates. He was highly doubtful that I would ship in the near future. Like an idiot, I extended my lease for another 6 months last week. Then got a call today saying I leave in 4 weeks. I’m both extremely excited and extremely sad lol
Yell you can break your lease free of charge with active duty orders and they have to honor it by law, I’ve done it multiple times

JSaint23

[QUOTE="JSaint23, post: 990843, member: 72041you know you can break your lease free of charge with active duty orders and they have to honor it by law, I’ve done it multiple times
[/QUOTE]

tferguson

Yell you can break your lease free of charge with active duty orders and they have to honor it by law, I’ve done it multiple times

I would if I was living alone but I signed with a close friend. Unless you guys know of something better I’m just going to stick out the extra 4 months paying so they don’t throw a rando in with her. I’ll be glued to that Appendix B for the mean time! Best of luck you guys!

JSaint23

I would if I was living alone but I signed with a close friend. Unless you guys know of something better I’m just going to stick out the extra 4 months paying so they don’t throw a rando in with her. I’ll be glued to that Appendix B for the mean time! Best of luck you guys!
Well yes, here’s an idea. Why do you use your order to get out of the lease you’re currently in and help your friend move into a place that she could afford to pay on her own?

JSaint23

What does the study kit look like and are you able send it to me in a PM??
It’s a thorough ass Zip drive that’s loaded with a bunch of study material and detailed material outlining what you’re going to be experiencing the second you arrive at OCS all the way through graduation so you can mentally prepare. I’ll try to PM you the material tomorrow. Currently in Cancun on vacation.

Timster96

It’s a thorough ass Zip drive that’s loaded with a bunch of study material and detailed material outlining what you’re going to be experiencing the second you arrive at OCS all the way through graduation so you can mentally prepare. I’ll try to PM you the material tomorrow. Currently in Cancun on vacation.
Enjoy your vacation! Thank you for trying to do that for me tomorrow!

exNavyOffRec

Really, I wasn’t aware of that. When does the fiscal year for OCS officially start?
They go by when the person will graduate OCS, so for a person to be FY 20 they would have needed to leave for OCS by the end of June given the 2 week quarantine.

If you count back 12 weeks + 2 weeks for quarantine from the first Friday in October that would roughly be when the first FY 21 class would be arriving.

xeroseal87

Really, I wasn’t aware of that. When does the fiscal year for OCS officially start?
Fiscal year starts October 1st, but the classes are in reference to grad dates so sometime in July to ensure graduation after october 1st would be the start of the year

the fly guy tj

Im curious about the september 1st date. The classes listed are September 6th and 27th. Is quarentine not 14 days anymore? Double check your date with your recruiter. Maybe they adjusted the class schedule.

He just told me in a month and I assumed that meant September. It was a short call but he said he would have exact details on when I need to report to quarantine and flights and swearing in next week.[/QUOTE]

the fly guy tj

I'll be in the September
Im curious about the september 1st date. The classes listed are September 6th and 27th. Is quarentine not 14 days anymore? Double check your date with your recruiter. Maybe they adjusted the class schedule.
I'm in the September 6 class. I'll be on a plane to Newport on August 22.

avs96

AVS96
Definitely enjoy your vacation and have a mojito for me too, but if I could also get the material PM’d to me as well I’d appreciate it!