• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

ArtieB44

Russell1015

3rd times the charm, can’t retest anymore so I’ll just keep submitting till I EAOS.

Applying SNA/SNFO
OAR: 41
AQR: 4 (with an approved waiver to 5 from CNRC)
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: Bachelor: 3.1
Sex: M
Major: Criminology with a specific in homeland security
Prior Service: Y/ AWV1(NAC/AW) 9 years Active Duty
Flying experience: solo and ground school complete
Let’s hope that naval aviation experience can put you over the top. ??

Tgonzo29

Recruiter just informed me that she received word that all boards have been suspended until further notice. Can anybody else confirm?

mjb927

Recruiter just informed me that she received word that all boards have been suspended until further notice. Can anybody else confirm?

You are correct...all boards have been suspended until further notice. There was a NAVADMIN Message that was sent out to the fleet not too long ago stating this.

the fly guy tj

I thought we already went through this on this thread. The NAVADMIN message doesn't apply to our board. My recruiter said things are still the same deadline not postponed.

The Stig

Applying for NFO, packet went in today
OAR: 68
AQR: 8
PFAR: 8
FOFAR: 8
GPA: 2.9
Sex: M
Major: Computer science
No prior service (CGAUX in college)
Ground school, some instructed flying hours

Has anyone heard of anyone getting NFO with prior cocaine use? Did it once two years ago, was given a moral waiver but I understand that there's a very good chance I'm rejected for aviation anyway, it doesn't sound like the aviation boards take waivers for anything harder than weed.

xeroseal87

I applied for SNA and NFO.
ASTB 62 7/7/7
GPA Bachelors: 3.35 Nuclear Engineering Technology, Masters 3.7 Health Sciences Specializing in Public Health
I have 13 years prior service and still active duty, just turned 32. I have an approved age waiver, but has anybody heard of the board actually accepting age waivers?