• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

exNavyOffRec

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

When PRIDEMOD II was established around 2016, the intent was to allow the system and board to review records remotely and not in a centralized place like millington.

No offense, but this is why I’ve discouraged civilian applicants from reading the NAVADMINs and to rely on their recruiter, who will have the most up to date info. The NAVADMINs can easily be misinterpreted like right now.

CNRC is still figuring out the way ahead but for now it’s still “business is open”.

Tgonzo29

Does anybody have any word if they will be pushing back the due date for the board? My recruiter wasn't able to get me a physical date till 4/29

Phalanx

Hey, I'll be applying to this board as well. I'm not feeling very good about my scores but, keeping my hopes up. Already updated the spreadsheet.

A lot of you guys have really high scores, how long did you all prepare for to take the ASTB and what study material did you use? Highly considering taking the exam again.

Applying SNA/NFO
OAR: 46
AQR: 5
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: Master: 3.6 Bachelor: 2.82
Sex: M
Major: Computer Science (both)
Prior Service: Y

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A lot of you guys have really high scores, how long did you all prepare for to take the ASTB and what study material did you use? Highly considering taking the exam again.

Hey check out the ASTB section of AirWarriors. Plenty of material to help you including lots of "lessons learned".

Russell1015

Hey, I'll be applying to this board as well. I'm not feeling very good about my scores but, keeping my hopes up. Already updated the spreadsheet.

Applying SNA/NFO
OAR: 46
AQR: 5
GPA: Master: 3.6 Bachelor: 2.82
Major: Computer Science (both)
Prior Service: Y

I would take it again the oar is bare minimum and so is your AQR. I would study the information on this site.

lmsterns

Hey guys,

I am applying for this board as my second try. I updated the spreadsheet with all my info. Looking forward to joining you all in the waiting game

Reactions: KFC

ArtieB44

3rd times the charm, can’t retest anymore so I’ll just keep submitting till I EAOS.

Applying SNA/SNFO
OAR: 41
AQR: 4 (with an approved waiver to 5 from CNRC)
GPA: Bachelor: 3.1
Major: Criminology with a specific in homeland security
Prior Service: Y/ AWV1(NAC/AW) 9 years Active Duty
Flying experience: solo and ground school complete

Last edited: