• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Tgonzo29

I am scheduled to get my flight physical 3/30.... hoping all this hysteria doesn’t delay it past the deadline

KFC

I am scheduled to get my flight physical 3/30.... hoping all this hysteria doesn’t delay it past the deadline
Just so long as everything else is completed and submitted to your OR, you shouldn't have a problem. I can't speak to the speed of a flight physical report, but it only took a couple weeks to hear back with the results of MEPS. I wouldn't imagine that there would be any delay, but then again I am no expert. I guess the best that you can do is wait and see. If you can't get a flight physical for another couple weeks, maybe ask about going through standard MEPS. Could be faster... ?

Tgonzo29

No my recruiter said she would be able to get me into a facility where they could do the flight physical requirements as well.

the fly guy tj

Im on my third medread for meps approval they sure are picky! It's getting close you guys. Cant help but feel excited and anxious about the process. Wishing everyone good luck achieving a Y.

Tgonzo29

Just received a test from my recruiter saying all flight physicals have been cancelled until further notice.

grizzi17

Just received a test from my recruiter saying all flight physicals have been cancelled until further notice.
By flight physical do you mean applicants won't be able to get to MEPS? Deadline for this board is coming up...I'm wondering if they will adjust the deadline due to the delays.

tdodge

I've been in a back and forth with N3M for some medical documents after my commissioning physical (final approval pending further information), and it's been 9 days since I submitted my documents. Anybody know if they're still working?

rickman

I’m heading to MEPS in the AM and according to my recruiter this will be the last MEPS date for a while. Also stated that the all boards are currently postponed, and that everything is just a big question mark at this point.

the fly guy tj

Weird I talked to my recruiter today in Tucson AZ and she said meps isn't shutting down and ocs dates aren't pushed or anything yet.