• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13FEB2023 INTEL BOARD

cjd131

Congratulations!!! What a relief it must be. Let's hope this isn't like the other thread where one person found out and then everyone else still had to wait another month lol

ScholarBone

My heart is beating at 1000 bpm right now. I hope I get a call or message from someone in my CoC soon, but our command is so spread out and isolated communication can be a problem. ? super anxious right now. But good luck to everyone!!

cjd131

Just scrolled through my texts with my recruiter and saw that I started this process on August 30th...been a long road!!

EchoMike

Congratulations to those who have received the good word! I have been impatiently waiting for results as it is and now I'm going to be checking my phone even more incessantly Haha

c4ro

Last update from me until we get more results. E-mailed my recruiter and he said there is no movement on their end yet and they check results daily. Seems like most of the people that have heard back are AD (?), so us civs and priors might have to wait a little longer.

CNOgden

Last update from me until we get more results. E-mailed my recruiter and he said there is no movement on their end yet and they check results daily. Seems like most of the people that have heard back are AD (?), so us civs and priors might have to wait a little longer.
I think you are right. I have been checking the sharepoint page everyday and the results have not been posted.

cjd131

The fact that some people have been informed indicates that there's a final list somewhere...unless active duty applicants are siloed away from everyone else (which doesn't seem to be the case—why have just one board?) it would be far more inconvenient to decide on just AD applicants and then everyone else as opposed to just doing it in one batch. So the only scenario that makes sense intuitively is that chains of command are informally informing AD applicants a little bit early because they're excited to share good news, which means that the rest of us can't be too far behind. But that's definitely motivated reasoning!

A wild card is whether or not Padre counts as AD since he is from a different branch I think. He mentioned a recruiter in his message which seems to indicate that he went through the same process as civs and priors? But if he heard before anyone else in the "civ" pipeline, that seems to only gel with the idea that AD applicants are processed separately...

I need to go to bed. lol

padre

The fact that some people have been informed indicates that there's a final list somewhere...unless active duty applicants are siloed away from everyone else (which doesn't seem to be the case—why have just one board?) it would be far more inconvenient to decide on just AD applicants and then everyone else as opposed to just doing it in one batch. So the only scenario that makes sense intuitively is that chains of command are informally informing AD applicants a little bit early because they're excited to share good news, which means that the rest of us can't be too far behind. But that's definitely motivated reasoning!

A wild card is whether or not Padre counts as AD since he is from a different branch I think. He mentioned a recruiter in his message which seems to indicate that he went through the same process as civs and priors? But if he heard before anyone else in the "civ" pipeline, that seems to only gel with the idea that AD applicants are processed separately...

I need to go to bed. lol
I'm in the Air National Guard so I went through my recruiter, yeah. I get the vibe that he just got RUMINT.

Whiskeyrice

I need to go to bed. lol
For AD, I know that the triad will get notified of a sailor at their command has been selected via email, but I don't know the timing correlation between that and when the results are posted to the sharepoint. The only reason I can see (spitballing) is that immediate notification of a sailor's chain of command being a requirement vice public notification via sharepoint.

CNOgden

The results have been posted on the sharepoint page. If you PM your name I can check if you are on the list or not.