• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13FEB2023 INTEL BOARD

cjd131

Getting this thread started now that we are just a couple of weeks away from the submission deadline! Hopefully there are some other people floating around out there.

Here are my stats:

Sex: M
OAR: 63
GPA: 3.65
Major: dual international politics/finance

2know

Getting this thread started now that we are just a couple of weeks away from the submission deadline! Hopefully there are some other people floating around out there.

Here are my stats:

OAR: 63
GPA: 3.65
Major: dual international politics/finance
Thank you!

cjd131

Congratulations, Scooter!

I'm happy you guys heard today—hopefully that gives non-selects enough time to turn around a new package for this board :)

CNOgden

I am submitting my package next week after my SSO helps me update my SF-86. I am submitting for INTEL only. I am hoping that there are not any issues with getting my packaged reviewed for this board!

Here are my stats:
Active Duty: 9 yrs USN, IS1
OAR: 50
GPA: 3.86
Major: Bachelor of Science in Intelligence with the National Intelligence University,
Currently completing a Master of Science and Technology degree with the same university.

Submitted my package on 29DEC. Still waiting on a reply from Paul with a status.

Here are my stats:
Active Duty: 10 yrs 7 mos. USN, FCA2
OAR: 52
GPA: 3.56
Major: B.S in Organizational Leadership Colorado State University
Appraisals: O-6 x2, O-8 (SWO, INTEL, SUPPLY)

MB91

From experience, I submitted my package 5x weeks early for the last board (November) and I did not hear a status until the Friday before the board convening. If you have not received status and you are currently enlisted going through Paul, I would get on the phone and email. He is the sole representative for priors.

The phone might be next. I’ve emailed a few times and receive an auto-reply stating he is “in receipt of my application and will reply back with a status once it’s been processed”.

ScholarBone

From experience, I submitted my package 5x weeks early for the last board (November) and I did not hear a status until the Friday before the board convening. If you have not received status and you are currently enlisted going through Paul, I would get on the phone and email. He is the sole representative for priors.
This is correct. He was so late in processing my application that I missed the November board entirely, even though I sent my package before the deadline. Thus, here I am on this thread waiting for the February board.

I did, in fact, get confirmation from Paul that my application is ready for the Feb board, so there's that at least.

Whiskeyrice

In that case, It’s probably safe to assume that I won’t make the FEB boards….
Same thing happened to me, but what I didn't realize is the verbage on the OCS spot of the Commissioning Programs page on My Navy Hr that states if you require a waiver that you need to submit at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline or else it will be pushed to the next board. I had a time in service waiver for IP and I believe you need one as well being over 120 months of AD service for Intel.

I conversely have yet to receive any notification of being on either upcoming IWC boards, but I only received confirmation of being fully medically qualified last week by Mr. Celestin, so I'm assuming my TiS waiver is next and then I could be up for a board.

He's definitely busy, and if he's in receipt of someone's package and is already tracking it, then people spamming him probably won't help.

Yeah. I’ll just wait for some correspondence. I did submit a waiver request, but it was well before the deadline (45 days). On another note, did you attach a copy of your SF-86 to the email? Paul’s auto-reply states fleet applicants need to attach it to the email, but pg. 5 of the application clearly states that if you have a current clearance you are not required to attach a copy. Please advise.

Whiskeyrice

Yeah. I’ll just wait for some correspondence. I did submit a waiver request, but it was well before the deadline (45 days). On another note, did you attach a copy of your SF-86 to the email? Paul’s auto-reply states fleet applicants need to attach it to the email, but pg. 5 of the application clearly states that if you have a current clearance you are not required to attach a copy. Please advise.
Yeah the application isn't updated as often or on a whim as the rules are. Definitely submit your SF-86 as it will be required. Was just saying the waiver is what got me and it may be what is delaying yours compared to others.

RhodesReese

You will have to submit your SF-86. When I went through the process I wasn't able to submit until I had it included in my package.