• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2020 PILOT/ NFO BOARD (REDUX)

Definitely not the only one. I'm waiting and from it sounds like I wont be able to go to OCS until my other citizenship gets renounced, and there's no telling how long that will take

What’s your other citizenship? I only ask because I’m also a dual citizen and haven’t been given any instruction to renounce. I do remember having to be “willing to renounce” during the application process

Oscarep3

What’s your other citizenship? I only ask because I’m also a dual citizen and haven’t been given any instruction to renounce. I do remember having to be “willing to renounce” during the application process
I'm Panamanian. My recruiter told me he's going to try to get me into OCS without my renouncing is final, but its going to be tough. Panama told me it takes a year for it to be final

havyjacket

I've gotten nothing yet, although it looks like people from the later november 2020 board got their dates for august/sept classes. Does anyone still have the groupme link for the august board?

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Have you guys/girls mostly had radio silence? I feel like I’m pretty in the dark as far as expectations of what’s happening.
Everyone is in the dark but with a little pushing and asking most of it can be clarified. I feel like I know more than my recruiter does at this point lol.