• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

KMC1020

Finally after getting the run around from the recruiters, they sent my pre-MEPS paperwork up. I have to get additional paperwork for 2 things. One was tubes in my ears from forever and a day ago. I'm assuming the doctor's office will not be able to get this, but in the email it said a HWS was acceptable. This means hand written statement correct? I would just have my mom write this? What information should be put in this statement?

exNavyOffRec

Finally after getting the run around from the recruiters, they sent my pre-MEPS paperwork up. I have to get additional paperwork for 2 things. One was tubes in my ears from forever and a day ago. I'm assuming the doctor's office will not be able to get this, but in the email it said a HWS was acceptable. This means hand written statement correct? I would just have my mom write this? What information should be put in this statement?

HWS is hand written statement, if they don't have the records (only need to be retained for 7 years) then the office should just say "we cannot find any record of XXXX"

InJustTime

Ex-City Slicker
I had ear tubes many, many years ago and both my doctor's office and the hospital that did the surgery did not have the paperwork on file anymore, so I had my doctor just draft a letter saying roughly when they were put in and what the procedure was called. I went through MEPS two months ago and the doctor who reviewed my paperwork just glossed over the ear tubes letter and moved on. Didn't seem to be of too much importance. Just my 2 cents!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The rumor we're getting on our end is with the plethora of SWO kits submitted/reviewed by the first board, that NRC will not be holding SWO boards as often. We're already being told as recruiters to slow the pace of submitting SWO kits. So my guess is that the next rolling board will be the next calendar year, say around January or so.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
The rumor we're getting on our end is with the plethora of SWO kits submitted/reviewed by the first board, that NRC will not be holding SWO boards as often. We're already being told as recruiters to slow the pace of submitting SWO kits. So my guess is that the next rolling board will be the next calendar year, say around January or so.
Hopefully they do one is December before the new calendar year. How many were reviewed by the first fy 15 board?

KMC1020

I really hope that's not the case either. Was hoping to find out before I graduate that way I can apply for jobs if I don't get selected. This complicates things a little bit.

paulmkrueger

>:-( My application to OCS has been a series of unfortunate events and poor timing! 10 months and counting, so far!