• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

KMC1020

No it was my fault! I got the noticed that someone replied and I posted without realized others had posted since then. Which made things very confusing lol! I should have just quoted the post and there would have been no confusion at all.

KMC1020

God holy typos. Sorry for that. Working on this project that determines whether I graduate so my nerves are a little shot causing me to mess up everything I type.

KMC1020

Yeah. "Here go to school for 6 years and then let's use this one project to determine if you should graduate after putting all that hard work in" Seems fair right?

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
During my wife's last semester of student teaching, they two people get evaluated so badly that Saginaw Valley State University didn't let them graduate with their Early Childhood Education degrees. It was some b.s., but honestly one of them didn't need to be a teacher at all.

KMC1020

Getting your education degree is no joke. It's hard work which is why I don't understand why teacher's only make $30,000. But anyways that's a topic for discussion another time. I have 2 months left until I graduate and if I don't pass this thing I might just curl up in a ball and become a shut in and slowly just rot away lol. I'm probably a little sleep deprived right now