• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

MagicMagic

I'm patiently awaiting any posts on this thread regarding a board date. I'm throwing a first-time package together as fast as possible just in case there is an upcoming board. I age out at the end of 2015.

And Rufio, it has been nice seeing another active duty member hashing through this process. It's a bear!

Bachelor's: 3.34 GPA
Master's: 3.87 GPA
Trying to make the next SWO board, first application.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
I wish! I do know that my packet is now at NRC being sent out to the program managers for the Intel board and hopefully the supply board! We should know in a week or two if there will be a board in December.

USSMaximus

Awesome! Good luck to you! I just want to make sure that my package is submitted on time, so I don't miss this board. I really hope that the board convenes in December. I can't wait for this thread to start going!

MagicMagic

Once they actually choose a date, is it posted anywhere officially? I am rushing to submit a package about two weeks from now, but I'd rather submit in about 3-4 weeks if I can still make the next board. . .

KMC1020

Typical hurry up and wait, ha! Hurry up and get your package in, but then we're going to make you wait. I hope they give us a date soon. I've started getting emails from potential employers.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, from what I've been told, the board will be after the holidays. I asked for clarification and was told it might be before or after Christmas. I'm leaning towards after Christmas, especially with what Rufio has said. I would start setting up interviews so you're set with a job either way.

KMC1020

Finally have a MEPS date for next friday. Talk about last minute. I've been trying to get a MEPS date since September. I've decided not to apply anywhere yet. If need be, I'll take a position at my old job until I find out for sure. Then I'll start applying for more permanent positions if I don't get selected. My OR also said it will probably be after Christmas as well. Disappointing :(

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, at least you get your physical done! Sorry it took so long! I was hoping it would be sooner, that way I could get sent home earlier than expected! Oh well, I'll just collect more money.

KMC1020

Physical done and got the a-ok! Now to sit and wait.....Any word on a board date? I know, I'm a little impatient

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
No word yet. I'm sure it will be in January. For the active duty people, how often is pt done? For the Army we do it Monday-Friday at 0600.