• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

paulmkrueger

February? What, what, what?
6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802235ca970c-pi

Jeremy Goods

I got a 51 on my OAR GPA is 3.21 for my undergrad but I guess they combined it with another school I attended which dropped it to a 2.98 even though the credits didn't transfer over. Currently working on my MBA have a 3.5 GPA. Got 7 letters of recommendation from 2 O-3's 1 O-2 3 E-7's and 1 E-6. Had an interview with an O-6 Believe I got a ten on that. This is my second board I've applied for. SWO is first and Supply is second I have 7 years active duty army. Packet should be pretty solid. Can anyone tell me my odds? I hope this board I get selected been pushing real hard for this. Any words would be great.

USSMaximus

I can't tell you the odds, but your stats seem good to me. Your MBA will help that undergrad GPA. From what I have read, the board looks at the whole person. The only thing we can all do is just do the best we can with every part of our application and hope for that selection.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
GPA/OAR score continue to be the biggest factor for board selection. 3.0 GPA and a 48 OAR and higher is a good indicator of what the board has been selecting.

exNavyOffRec

GPA/OAR score continue to be the biggest factor for board selection. 3.0 GPA and a 48 OAR and higher is a good indicator of what the board has been selecting.

One thing we saw at my NRD was that in generally GPA and OAR tracked, especially with non tech degrees, with tech degrees it seemed that the level of problem solving needing in the classes they took could skew what we saw.

USSMaximus

Has anyone heard any new updates about the next SWO board? I know right now the word is early February, but I am just curious if there has been any new leads. Also, is there any way to change the thread name to give it a more correct time frame?

KMC1020

Has anyone heard any new updates about the next SWO board? I know right now the word is early February, but I am just curious if there has been any new leads. Also, is there any way to change the thread name to give it a more correct time frame?

There's a new thread for the board. It's called something like February Rolling Board for pilots and SWO

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, just get past finals and you'll be fine! Then we are all waiting together! Good luck. How many more finals do you have?