• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

bluehens15

Hey guys, figured I would get a thread going for anyone applying for SWO OCS who didn't make the 6 OCT board. Feel free to post whatever and we can wait it out together!

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Just a heads up now that the thread is created. Ask a mod to change the thread title to something like December 14 Rolling SWO board or the like. It will make utilizing the thread a lot easier in the future.

bluehens15

Just a heads up now that the thread is created. Ask a mod to change the thread title to something like December 14 Rolling SWO board or the like. It will make utilizing the thread a lot easier in the future.

thanks, how do I go about doing that? new to the forum and how it works

USSMaximus

RUFIO, I don't have a 48 OAR, but I do have a lot of other things, and above a 3.0 GPA. What do you think?

Whitefoot

None
Missed the 06 OCT SWO board. Waiting for NFO this month and I assume if I don't make that cut my package will just wait for the next SWO Board.

KMC1020

Hey all! I'm new to the forum. Have my MEPS appointment on the 17th so I'm hoping to get on this board. Good luck to everyone!