• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November/December Rolling SWO Board

jmeff

No word yet. I'm sure it will be in January. For the active duty people, how often is pt done? For the Army we do it Monday-Friday at 0600.

It really depends on your command. Right now, my division does PT twice a week around 1430... if we feel like it. We went through a year-long stretch where the only PT we did was for the semiannual PRT. At my last command it was PT on your own time.

However, it is recommended that PT is conducted three times per week. I'm sure it's nothing like in the Army.

KMC1020

Yeah I would have thought so too. I mean my OR could be wrong but I don't think he would get my hopes up for nothing

bluehens15

My OR has told me a wrong date before, sometimes their misinformed. Just a few days ago Rufio said there was no rumor. But hell if he's right that's great news, I would still just sit tight

KMC1020

Pff I hope so too. But yeah, I'm just going to wait and see. He said that he wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out the results until Jan. 15th because of the holidays. So may as well be held at the beginning of the year

MagicMagic

I don't think I'll even have my package in until after Thanksgiving. I really hope December 4th isn't a thing. . .

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, I had emailed my recruiter lastnight to see if he had an update. He said he is hearing December also, just no date, but he has also given out wrong information before. It would be great if they had one on the 4th, however I'm sure we would know something to confirm.