• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

bnun89

Good question.... I haven’t heard anything about them taking them since they aren’t considered contraband. I guess we’ll find out soon.

From what I've read they are contraband at first. But as with a lot of things on here there are some conflicting answers. But the others are correct, if it's anything like enlisted bootcamp then waking up will not be a problem.

digitydave

From what I've read they are contraband at first. But as with a lot of things on here there are some conflicting answers. But the others are correct, if it's anything like enlisted bootcamp then waking up will not be a problem.
They didn’t take ours in boot camp, but OCS is a different beast. Either way, I wouldn’t stress about it.... there will be plenty of chaos and other things to worry about while we’re there

bnun89

They didn’t take ours in boot camp, but OCS is a different beast. Either way, I wouldn’t stress about it.... there will be plenty of chaos and other things to worry about while we’re there

Yeah I'm going to be interested in the differences between boot camp and OCS. I never thought I'd be grateful for having a harder than normal RDC but I at least it may have prepared me better for the Marines at OCS lol.