• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MM3Oyler

ENS O
How long did it take everyone to get their orders or other means of finding out your class up dates? Trying to figure out how to schedule my leave dates for selling my house and other house hunting TAD leave dates. I was told by my LPO that I could take up to 10 days of TAD House hunting free leave days soon as my TAD orders are cut and then another 10 days after my PCS orders are cut. Anyone know anything about these?

davis510

Got mixed messages from my OR sadly, looks like I’ll be on the next board instead. Congrats to all yall who made it.

bnun89

Got mixed messages from my OR sadly, looks like I’ll be on the next board instead. Congrats to all yall who made it.

Hang in there bud, the same thing happened to me before but I got in front of a board eventually and received the great news. You'll probably have the same experience as me and many others lol.

davis510

Hang in there bud, the same thing happened to me before but I got in front of a board eventually and received the great news. You'll probably have the same experience as me and many others lol.

Thanks, yeah I’m still pushing for it. I’m just trying to make it to the board while this high selection for active/prior duty applicants is ongoing before it dies down.

zaweeks

For those that are currently enlisted - how are you hearing about your class dates? I haven't heard anything from my chain of command and I'd assume they'd be notified first?

digitydave

For those that are currently enlisted - how are you hearing about your class dates? I haven't heard anything from my chain of command and I'd assume they'd be notified first?
I haven't heard anything since the day I found out I was selected. I keep checking for orders to OCS, but nothing yet. It is a waiting game at this point, but once new orders are cut the command should notify you (probably through your CCC). My command was asked when they could release me and for some additional medical forms, but that was the same day I found out I was selected. I verified NPC received everything they needed, and now I am waiting for orders (the sooner, the better).

MM3Oyler

ENS O
I haven't heard anything since the day I found out I was selected. I keep checking for orders to OCS, but nothing yet. It is a waiting game at this point, but once new orders are cut the command should notify you (probably through your CCC). My command was asked when they could release me and for some additional medical forms, but that was the same day I found out I was selected. I verified NPC received everything they needed, and now I am waiting for orders (the sooner, the better).

I'm kinda in the same boat. My date of release was sent almost a week ago and haven't heard anything from them on my class up date. What date did you command say they would release you? Our PERSO is out until next week so it's feels like a year just waiting for the date which all my plans can be based upon.

digitydave

I'm kinda in the same boat. My date of release was sent almost a week ago and haven't heard anything from them on my class up date. What date did you command say they would release you? Our PERSO is out until next week so it's feels like a year just waiting for the date which all my plans can be based upon.
My XO sent a notice the Friday the results came out saying I could be released in April. I’m thankful that the selection process went quickly, but now we wait for the paperwork to catch up.

MM3Oyler

ENS O
My XO sent a notice the Friday the results came out saying I could be released in April. I’m thankful that the selection process went quickly, but now we wait for the paperwork to catch up.

Just did some research on the ALT selection meaning, and now realizing we have to wait for someone to get disquled or fail out of OCS to get a primary. So if no one does, which is unlikely people fail out of OCS all the time, we could be waiting a bit. Until we are upgraded to a "Primary", vice ALT, candidate then we probably won't get a class up date. The command will get an email notifying them when we are upgraded to Primary status.